First Thursday, Third Thursday, from 09/02/2021 to 05/19/2022, 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Please join us for tasty food and community fellowship.
This ministry held its first community supper in 1999. The purpose of starting the community suppers at Chester Baptist was to strengthen our community, serve busy families and also ensure that a hot meal was available to everyone.
Here’s the scoop:
- It is held twice a month on the first and third Thursday, September through May, from 5:30-7:30 PM.
- The CBC congregation is invited to come for food and for fellowship.
- Individuals and families in our community are invited and warmly welcomed.
- Bring a friend or invite a family! All are welcome!
- Free dinner!
- A voluntary donation box is available to defray costs.
- Meals are held on the main floor of the church in the Great Hall. Enter the middle set of door on the front of the church.
- Please RSVP to help us plan accordingly by calling the church office at 804-748-2939.
Members and visitors enjoy a casual, comfortable setting and a chance to talk and enjoy the meal. There is not a program presentation at this event, just fellowship and food!